- 4 oz. firm/slice-able chorizo
- 4 eggs
- 1 4 oz. can diced tomatoes
- Bell pepper
- Butter – enough to sautee the onion & bell pepper
- Seasonings: garlic, chili powder, black pepper, salt (to taste)
- Herbs: coriander, parsley
Cook sliced chorizo over medium-high heat in a large skillet until crispy. Add butter, onion, bell pepper and cook for about 5 minutes or until onion & bell pepper are tender. Add tomatoes and seasonings, reduce heat to medium and cook another 10 minutes.
Make a well and crack a whole egg into it for each egg. Reduce heat to low and cook about 5 minutes until almost “poached”, cover and cook another 2-3 minutes. When done, the yolk should still be runny. Top the dish with the herbs.